Sedona is not only one of the most beautiful cities in America, it is also my hometown. I couldn't even begin to tell you how many times people have asked me for recommendations on where to go, what to eat, which hikes to take, and where to stay. So I have now compiled all of my recommendations into the most detailed play-by-play, hour-by-hour 12 page itinerary! I have provided descriptions and clickable links for every location listed. So you will never have any lingering questions. This itinerary has been designed in such a way that the only thing left to do is pack a bag and hit the road.
There is so much to do and see in Sedona, it’s hard to decide what to fit into an itinerary. So I decided to provide you with a 'local's guide'. If you came here looking for jeep tours and tourist traps you have come to the wrong place. However, if you love hiking, delicious food, craft beer, local wine, and a little shopping, then this is the itinerary for you!
The itinerary begins with a summary overview of what your 3 days will look like. It then continues with a detailed daily plan, breaking down where you need to be at what time to see everything on the list. I then finish it off with a list of my favorite hotels and restaurants.
I wanted to provide you with an itinerary that speaks from the heart and displays exactly where I would take friends and family who were visiting.
If you have just three days to discover Sedona and you would like to experience my hometown as a local would, this is the itinerary for you.
The Ultimate 3-Day Sedona Itinerary Written by a Local
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
12 Page PDF Itinerary
US Letter (8.5"x11")
Travel Summary Page
Detailed Itinerary Pages
Accommodation Recommendation Pages
Restaurant Recommendation Page
All files are high resolution
*DIGITAL FILES ONLY, no physical items will be shipped to you.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Once payment is completed you will receive an instant download link to access your downloadable files. These are high resolution DIGITAL FILE(S) only, no physical items will be sent to you.
2. Download your files and save them to your computer and phone. Files can be opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (Free download link here: www.get.adobe.com/reader)
3. Use the Itinerary in digital form. All locations are linked to websites, so this itinerary can be used as an interactive planner.
3. (Optional) Feel free to print your itinerary as well. Files can be printed from the comfort of your home or brought to a local print shop.
Digital download files are not eligible for returns or refunds due to the nature of the products and their ability to be reproduced. All sales from Celeste & Co. are final. Please feel free to contact us and ask questions if you encounter any problems!
• The colors of this product may vary depending on the monitor, printer, ink, and paper stock that is chosen.
• Files should only be downloaded and saved onto a computer or phone.
• Design and artwork cannot be changed for this file.
• Itinerary locations cannot be customized. If you are looking for a custom itinerary please request one here.
• We try to provide the best up-to-date information. All locations in this itinerary were deemed 'open' and 'accessible' upon creation. We are not liable if a business or location has 'closed'.
These instant download files are FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. Digital downloads from Celeste & Co. MAY NOT BE RESOLD FOR PROFIT IN ANY WAY. For more information about this please read our policies here.